Registration for the MSGRC 2011 Annual Meeting is open! Join us in Denver July 13-14 to hear presentations and participate in discussions on:
- Health Reform
- Genetic systems quality improvement
- National genetic and newborn screening activities
- Regional genetic and newborn screening projects
- Register at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LY8BHDL by June 20, 2011.
July 12, 2011 - Project Meetings (by invitation only, see draft agenda) and Consumer Advocacy Workgroup Meeting
July 12-14, 2011 – Annual Meeting, Workgroup Meetings, and Advisory Council Meeting
Doubletree Denver Southeast
13696 East Iliff Place
Aurora, CO 80014-1319
The MSGRC will reimburse all primary workgroup members, consumer and family members, speakers, project staff, and advisory council members for MSGRC Annual Meeting related travel costs. However, all regional and national stakeholders are welcome to attend the meeting!
Download the travel expense form here.
For any program related questions, please contact Liza Creel at 512-279-3906 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any hotel or travel related questions, please contact Stephanie Ondrias at 512-279-3920 or email@example.com.
- Keynote Session on Health Reform
- Heartland Region Genetic Systems Assessment Project
- Updates from National Partners
- Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Genetic Services Branch
- Secretary’s Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children (SACHDNC)
- National Coordinating Center for the Regional Genetic and Newborn Screening Collaboratives (NCC)
- National Newborn Screening and Genetics Resource Center (NNSGRC)
- Genetic Alliance
- Newborn Screening Advocacy: A National Perspective
- Project Report: Improving Medical Homes and Transition Outcomes for Youth Served in IMD
- Texas Newborn Screening Performance Measures Project
- Promoting Public Dialogue on the Use of Residual Newborn Screening Samples
- Dine’ for Our Children: Successes and Lessons Learned
- The Medical Home Portal: An Update from the Mountain States